Heated Humidification Systems
- Neptune® Heated Humidifier
- Circuit/Column Kits
- Comfort Flo® High Flow Nasal Cannula
- Conchapak® Column/Reservoir Kits
Let us connect you to an expert.
The listed Teleflex® item(s) are not in every case completely identical to the item illustrated but are the closest match available.
Not all products are available in all regions. Contact customer service to confirm availability in your region.
HEATED HUMIDIFICATION SYSTEMS Neptune® Heated Humidifier
Teleflex is dedicated to helping Respiratory Therapists improve clinical efficiencies and patient outcomes. The Hudson RCI® Neptune® Heated Humidifier with ConchaSmart® Technology includes best-in-class features, such as low water notification, 28° Celsius to 40° Celsius Patient Wye temperature and an Auto Settings mode to help you improve your workflow.
It is simple, versatile and helps clinicians meet clinical practice guidelines,1-3 and can be used for a variety of patients across multiple applications – driving standardization to help you manage time and money. Rely on a single, smart and practical solution to meet the unique needs of every patient.
- Temperature range for the Invasive Mode is 32°C - 40°C and Non-Invasive Mode is 28C - 37C
- Low water notification feature lets users know when water needs to be replaced
- One ConchaSmart® Column for all patients and therapies to simplify clinician workflow
- Heated high flow cannula therapy flow rates ranging from 1 – 60 liters per minute (LPM), to maximize patient comfort and therapy compliance
- The Hudson RCI® Neptune® Heated Humidifier with ConchaSmart® Technology aids clinicians in following the 2012 AARC Clinical Practice Guidelines1
||Neptune® Heated Humidifier with ConchaSmart® Technology||1||Neptune® Heated Humidifier with ConchaSmart® Technology|
||Disposable Temperature Probe||10||Disposable Temperature Probe|
||Right-angle Dual Temperature probe||1||Right-angle Dual Temperature probe|
||Straight Dual Temperature Probe||1||Straight Dual Temperature Probe|
||Reservoir Bracket||1||Reservoir Bracket|
||Diagnostic Probe Kit||1||Diagnostic Probe Kit|
||Concha® Reservoir – 1650 mL Sterile Water||6||Concha® Reservoir – 1650 mL Sterile Water|
1.Restrepo RD, Walsh BK. AARC CPG: Humidification during invasive and non-invasive mechanical ventilation. Respiratory Care. 2012; 57 (5): 782-788. Coffin, SE, et al. 2.Coffin, SE, et al. Strategies to prevent ventilator-associated pneumonia in acute care hospitals. Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology 2008;29 (Supplement 1): 31-40. 3.AARC Evidence-based clinical practice guidelines: care of the ventilator circuit and its relation to ventilator-associated pneumonia. Respiratory Care 2003;48(9):869-879.