Heated Humidification Systems
- Neptune® Heated Humidifier
- Circuit/Column Kits
- Comfort Flo® High Flow Nasal Cannula
- Conchapak® Column/Reservoir Kits
Let us connect you to an expert.
The listed Teleflex® item(s) are not in every case completely identical to the item illustrated but are the closest match available.
Not all products are available in all regions; contact customer service to confirm availability in your region.
HEATED HUMIDIFICATION SYSTEMS Neptune® Heated Humidifier
Teleflex is dedicated to helping Respiratory Therapists improve clinical efficiencies and patient outcomes. The Hudson RCI® Neptune® Heated Humidifier with ConchaSmart® Technology includes best-in-class features, such as low water notification, 28° Celsius to 40° Celsius Patient Wye temperature and an Auto Settings mode to help you improve your workflow.
It is simple, versatile and helps clinicians meet clinical practice guidelines,1-3 and can be used for a variety of patients across multiple applications – driving standardization to help you manage time and money. Rely on a single, smart and practical solution to meet the unique needs of every patient.
- Temperature range for the Invasive Mode is 32°C - 40°C and Non-Invasive Mode is 28C - 37C
- Low water notification feature lets users know when water needs to be replaced
- One ConchaSmart® Column for all patients and therapies to simplify clinician workflow
- Heated high flow cannula therapy flow rates ranging from 1 – 60 liters per minute (LPM), to maximize patient comfort and therapy compliance
- The Hudson RCI® Neptune® Heated Humidifier with ConchaSmart® Technology aids clinicians in following the 2012 AARC Clinical Practice Guidelines1
||Neptune® Heated Humidifier with ConchaSmart® Technology||1||Neptune® Heated Humidifier with ConchaSmart® Technology|
||Disposable Temperature Probe||10||Disposable Temperature Probe|
||Right-angle Dual Temperature probe||1||Right-angle Dual Temperature probe|
||Straight Dual Temperature Probe||1||Straight Dual Temperature Probe|
||Reservoir Bracket||1||Reservoir Bracket|
||Diagnostic Probe Kit||1||Diagnostic Probe Kit|
||Concha® Reservoir – 1650 mL Sterile Water||6||Concha® Reservoir – 1650 mL Sterile Water|
1.Restrepo RD, Walsh BK. AARC CPG: Humidification during invasive and non-invasive mechanical ventilation. Respiratory Care. 2012; 57 (5): 782-788. Coffin, SE, et al. 2.Coffin, SE, et al. Strategies to prevent ventilator-associated pneumonia in acute care hospitals. Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology 2008;29 (Supplement 1): 31-40. 3.AARC Evidence-based clinical practice guidelines: care of the ventilator circuit and its relation to ventilator-associated pneumonia. Respiratory Care 2003;48(9):869-879.