Peripheral Nerve Block Needles
- StimuQuik® ECHO PNB Needle (stimulating & echogenic)
- StimuQuik® PNB Needle
- UltraQuik® PNB Needle
- UltraQuik® Tuohy PNB Needle
Let us connect you to an expert.
The listed Teleflex® item(s) are not in every case completely identical to the item illustrated but are the closest match available.
Not all products are available in all regions; contact customer service to confirm availability in your region.
PERIPHERAL NERVE BLOCK NEEDLES UltraQuik® Tuohy PNB Needle
The Arrow® UltraQuik® Tuohy Echogenic PNB Needle is for clinicians who prefer to only use ultrasound guidance when performing single-shot peripheral nerve blocks. The UltraQuik® Tuohy Needle can help increase overall block success by enhancing needle visibility under ultrasound, and needle control and maneuverability during needle positioning.
- Five grooved rings at the distal end of the needle cannula to help clinicians identify the needle tip under ultrasound
- Designed with tuohy tip for optimal balance between tactile feel and penetration
- Uninsulated needle shaft for ultrasound-only needle guidance
- Centimeter markings on needle shaft for visual confirmation of insertion depth
- Ergonomic needle hub for precision grip
- Extended injection tubing length helps reduce the risk of contamination to the sterile field
UltraQuik® Tuohy PNB Needle (echogenic)
|Catalog #||Gauge||Length (CM)||Length (IN)||Connector||Qty/Case||CE Mark||Description|
||20||10||4||n/a||25||Yes||Arrow® UltraQuik® Tuohy Echogenic PNB Needle: 20 Ga. x 10 cm (4"), 25/CS|