Peripheral Nerve Block Needles
- StimuQuik® ECHO PNB Needle (stimulating & echogenic)
- StimuQuik® PNB Needle
- UltraQuik® PNB Needle
- UltraQuik® Tuohy PNB Needle
Let us connect you to an expert.
The listed Teleflex® item(s) are not in every case completely identical to the item illustrated but are the closest match available.
Not all products are available in all regions. Contact customer service to confirm availability in your region.
PERIPHERAL NERVE BLOCK NEEDLES UltraQuik® PNB Needle
The Arrow® UltraQuik® Echogenic PNB Needle is for clinicians who prefer to only use ultrasound guidance when performing single-shot peripheral nerve blocks. The UltraQuik® Needle can help increase overall block success by enhancing needle visibility under ultrasound, and needle control and maneuverability during needle positioning.
- Five grooved rings at the distal end of the needle cannula to help clinicians identify the needle tip under ultrasound
- Designed with atraumatic B-bevel for optimal balance between tactile feel and penetration
- Uninsulated needle shaft for ultrasound-only needle guidance
- Centimeter markings on needle shaft for visual confirmation of insertion depth
- Ergonomic needle hub for precision grip
- Extended injection tubing length helps reduce the risk of contamination to the sterile field
UltraQuik® PNB Needle (echogenic)
|Catalog #||Gauge||Length (CM)||Length (IN)||Connector||Qty/Case||CE Mark||Description|
||22||5||2||n/a||25||Yes||Arrow® UltraQuik® Echogenic PNB Needle: 22 Ga. x 50 mm (2"), 25/CS|
||22||7||2.75||n/a||25||Yes||Arrow® UltraQuik® Echogenic PNB Needle: 22 Ga. x 70 mm (2-3/4"), 25/CS|
||21||10||4||n/a||25||Yes||Arrow® UltraQuik® Echogenic PNB Needle: 21 Ga. x 100 mm (4"), 25/CS|
||21||15||6||n/a||25||Yes||Arrow® UltraQuik® Echogenic PNB Needle: 21 Ga. x 150 mm (6"), 25/CS|