Let us connect you to an expert.
The listed Teleflex® item(s) are not in every case completely identical to the item illustrated but are the closest match available.
Not all products are available in all regions. Contact customer service to confirm availability in your region.
ENDOBRONCHIAL BLOCKERS Rusch® EZ-Blocker™ Endobronchial Blocker
The unique bifurcated distal end of the Rusch® EZ-Blocker™ Endobronchial Blocker allows for the intuitive placement of the cuffs in the right and left bronchi. Once the Rusch® EZ-Blocker™ Endobronchial Blocker is advanced through the distal end of a single-lumen endotracheal tube, the bifurcated cuffs separate and are naturally directed into the left and right main stem bronchi.
- Eliminates the need for post-operative tube exchange allowing for continued use of a single lumen endotracheal tube
- The radiopaque shaft provides visibility under X-ray, with a central lumen to administer C-PAP to an isolated lung
- Features polyurethane cuffs and a Y-shaped distal end that conforms to patient anatomy
- Depth markings and a color-coded system matches cuffs to pilot balloons
- Tightening cap helps minimize movement once blocker is placed
||Rusch® EZ-Blocker™ Endobronchial Blocker, 7 Fr x 75 mm||5||Rusch® EZ-Blocker™ Endobronchial Blocker, 7 Fr x 75 mm|