Let us connect you to an expert.
The listed Teleflex® item(s) are not in every case completely identical to the item illustrated but are the closest match available.
Not all products are available in all regions; contact customer service to confirm availability in your region.
ENDOBRONCHIAL BLOCKERS Rusch® EZ-Blocker™ Endobronchial Blocker
The unique bifurcated distal end of the Rusch® EZ-Blocker™ Endobronchial Blocker allows for the intuitive placement of the cuffs in the right and left bronchi. Once the Rusch® EZ-Blocker™ Endobronchial Blocker is advanced through the distal end of a single-lumen endotracheal tube, the bifurcated cuffs separate and are naturally directed into the left and right main stem bronchi.
- Eliminates the need for post-operative tube exchange allowing for continued use of a single lumen endotracheal tube
- The radiopaque shaft provides visibility under X-ray, with a central lumen to administer C-PAP to an isolated lung
- Features polyurethane cuffs and a Y-shaped distal end that conforms to patient anatomy
- Depth markings and a color-coded system matches cuffs to pilot balloons
- Tightening cap helps minimize movement once blocker is placed
||Rusch® EZ-Blocker™ Endobronchial Blocker, |
7 Fr x 75 mm
|5||Rusch® EZ-Blocker™ Endobronchial Blocker, 7 Fr x 75 mm|