- Airway Rescue Devices
- Endobronchial Blockers
- Endobronchial Tubes
- Endotracheal Tube Accessories
- Specialty Intubation
- Standard Intubation
Let us connect you to an expert.
The listed Teleflex® item(s) are not in every case completely identical to the item illustrated but are the closest match available.
Not all products are available in all regions; contact customer service to confirm availability in your region.
Showing Results For: Endotracheal Tube Accessories
Teleflex offers a variety of endotracheal tube accessories to meet specific patient requirements efficiently and economically.
Hudson RCI® Endotracheal Tube Holder
The Hudson RCI® Endotracheal Tube Holder helps keep the Hudson RCI® Endotracheal Tube in place without applying tape to the patient’s face.
Rusch® Double Swivel Connector
The Rusch® Double Swivel Connector is designed with a sealing cap to facilitate the insertion of suction catheters or fiber optic bronchoscopes, and is provided non-sterile.
Rusch® EndoTest™ Cuff Pressure Manometer
The Rusch® EndoTest™ Cuff Pressure Manometer features:
- One-handed operation
- Accurate, easy-to-read gauge
- Simple finger switch for adjustment
Rusch® Silkospray™ Universal Silicone Spray
The Rusch® Silkospray™ Universal Silicone Spray reduces friction on the surface of devices made of rubber, latex and PVC. Silkospray is CFC-free, and is not intended for use with devices made of silicone.
Sheridan® E.T.X.™ Exchanger
The Sheridan® E.T.X.™ Endotracheal Tube Exchanger features:
- 100 cc length allows easy exchange of endobronchial tube with standard tube
- For use with 35 Fr. – 41 Fr. Sher-I-Bronch® Endobronchial Tubes
Sheridan® Sher-I-SWIV/FO™ Double Swivel Connector
The Sheridan® Sher-I-SWIV/FO™ Double Swivel Connector for use with fiber optics features:
- Special orifice allows easy passage of fiber optic scope
- Maintains seal around scope during bronchoscopy procedure
- Swivel feature reduces breathing circuit torque on the tracheal tube
Sheridan® T.T.X.™ Exchanger
The Sheridan® T.T.X.™ Endotracheal Tube Exchanger features:
- Flexible material, frosted surface and depth marks aid precise placement and minimize drag
- Facilitates quick, efficient endotracheal tube exchange/replacement