Let us connect you to an expert.
The listed Teleflex® item(s) are not in every case completely identical to the item illustrated but are the closest match available.
Not all products are available in all regions. Contact customer service to confirm availability in your region.
Showing Results For: Atomization Devices
Teleflex offers a suite of Atomization Devices to provide anesthesia professionals with a range of options for needle-free medication delivery.
MADgic® Laryngo-Tracheal Mucosal Atomization Device
- Consistent, fine atomized spray for direct coverage of nose, pharynx, larynx and trachea
- Targeted Coverage - narrow, long, malleable stylet easily reaches vocal cords and conforms to patient anatomy to allow targeted deposition of medication
- Adapts to any luer-lock syringe
- Clinician chooses the medication and exact dose and volume (down to 0.1 mL)
MAD Nasal™ Intranasal Mucosal Atomization Device
- Facilitates absorption across mucosal membranes to your patients’ blood stream without an intravenous line
- The soft, conical plug on the tip forms a seal with the nostril, preventing expulsion of fluid
- The spray atomizes drugs into a fine mist of particles 30-100 microns in size
- Atomizes in any position
MADgic Airway™ Intubation Airway with Mucosal Atomization & Oxygen Delivery
- Combines atomized topical anesthetic and oxygen delivery in an innovative and elegantly designed fiberoptic compatible oral airway
- Helps create a temporary airway to facilitate fiberoptic intubation in difficult airways and awake intubations
MADomizer® Bottle Atomizer
- A simple, effective delivery system for topical anesthetics, vasoconstrictors and other nasal or oral medications
- Unique pump design and disposable applicator tip reduces the risk of patient cross-contamination that can occur with compressed air atomizers
- Design allows targeted delivery of exact drug doses to the nasal and oral mucosa
- Consistent, fine atomized spray (approximately 30 – 100 microns)