Let us connect you to an expert.
The listed Teleflex® item(s) are not in every case completely identical to the item illustrated but are the closest match available.
Not all products are available in all regions; contact customer service to confirm availability in your region.
Showing Results For: Atomization Devices
Teleflex offers a suite of Atomization Devices to provide anesthesia professionals with a range of options for needle-free medication delivery.
MADgic® Laryngo-Tracheal Mucosal Atomization Device
- Consistent, fine atomized spray for direct coverage of nose, pharynx, larynx and trachea
- Targeted Coverage - narrow, long, malleable stylet easily reaches vocal cords and conforms to patient anatomy to allow targeted deposition of medication
- Adapts to any luer-lock syringe
- Clinician chooses the medication and exact dose and volume (down to 0.1 mL)
MAD Nasal™ Intranasal Mucosal Atomization Device
- Facilitates absorption across mucosal membranes to your patients’ blood stream without an intravenous line
- The soft, conical plug on the tip forms a seal with the nostril, preventing expulsion of fluid
- The spray atomizes drugs into a fine mist of particles 30-100 microns in size
- Atomizes in any position
MADgic Airway™ Intubation Airway with Mucosal Atomization & Oxygen Delivery
- Combines atomized topical anesthetic and oxygen delivery in an innovative and elegantly designed fiberoptic compatible oral airway
- Helps create a temporary airway to facilitate fiberoptic intubation in difficult airways and awake intubations
MADomizer® Bottle Atomizer
- A simple, effective delivery system for topical anesthetics, vasoconstrictors and other nasal or oral medications
- Unique pump design and disposable applicator tip reduces the risk of patient cross-contamination that can occur with compressed air atomizers
- Design allows targeted delivery of exact drug doses to the nasal and oral mucosa
- Consistent, fine atomized spray (approximately 30 – 100 microns)